Mini Intensive Life Coaching Session
London UK face to face Life Coach -- Intensives, Ad-hoc and Quick fix Sessions
Lost? Stuck? Bored? Stressed? Confused? Exhausted? Directionless? Disconnected? Unbalanced? Powerless? Miserable? Lonely? Numb? Dead?
In response to requests from prospective clients, I am now pleased to offer "Mini-Intensive coaching sessions". These two-hour ad-hoc sessions are intended for people who are facing life challenges, problems, changes or issues that would benefit from having an external neutral objective person to talk to for a couple of hours. We meet face-to-face and I will focus my warmth, insight and a razor-sharp mind onto you and your challenge, dynamically customising the session so you get maximum effect out of our time together. To make your life easy, I will travel to a location or venue that works for you. These confidential one-on-one sessions are perfect for people in the following personal or professional situations.
- Sudden or unexpected crisis that needs to be put in perspective
- Challenges that need to be strategised
- Understanding situations, others or your-self
- Life Changes or transitions that need a little extra support
- Relationship issues that need defusing
- Recapturing personal power for specific tasks
- Tune-ups and personal power boosters
- Exploration, tactics, appreciation
- Insight and meditation
- Emergency life coaching
- Urgent life coaching
- Experimenting with life-coaching
- Exploring your openness and blockages
- Quickie lifecoaching!
- Ad-hoc situations that you require help with
- Relationships: compatibility, marriage, family dynamics, work dynamics
- Self Expression: life purpose, hidden talents and gifts, expanding into the world
- Emotions: shyness, fears, irritability and anger, boredom and depression
- Career: job changes, finding work that lets you grow
- Education: best subjects to study, best form of study, best times to study
- Life Balance: what you can do to be more fully alive, healthy, and happy
- Spiritual Path: best practices to expand your experience of enlightenment
- Relationships: new marriage, problems in marriage, divorce, loss of a lover
- Family: changing family patterns and responsibilities, death of family member
- Career: loss of job, looking for new job, retirement
- Moving: buying or building a new home, long distance move, letting go
- Health Crisis: you or a loved one needs to focus on healing
- Other situations catered for, please enquire
When you're going through a confusing transition or a stressful emotional period, it can be useful to talk to a neutral, wise friend to help you stabilize and make the change easier. As in all my coaching relationships, I have no advice for you... all your answers are inside; Our work together is to get you to see things in ways that are beyond the bounds of your own conditioning and limiting beliefs. In some cases, if you choose, these one-off sessions can be extended or can segue into a longer term coaching commitment. We will achieve whatever is possible within our two-hour session; what is possible is largely dependent on the complexity of the challenge and your having an open heart, an open mind. You'll receive guidance, suggestions for focusing, meditations, actions to take to improve your situation, and directions to explore in your inner psychological and spiritual path.
Please be aware that most life coaching relationships take 3 months+, and mini-intensives may not be suitable for many situations. You can learn more about my weekly coaching format here.
If you are interested in scheduling a Mini-Intensive session, follow the following five easy steps.
- Complete an enquiry form and indicate your interest in intensive work
- Pay for your mini-intensive session (I usually email a PayPal invoice to you)
- I will contact you via email to arrange a time and venue (Within zones 1-4 in London)
- When a venue has been agreed, I will then email you a questionnaire that I will review prior to our meeting. Please return the session questionnaire prior to our session as I use this to design the flow of the session.
- We meet for the session and arrange any follow up work if necessary.
Safe Supportive and Confidential
More information on Mini-Intensive Sessions
How long are the mini-intensive lifecoaching sessions?
The mini-intensive session is 2 hours long. If you choose, additional sessions can be scheduled at your convenience on a pro-rata basis. Due to the one-off nature of this offering, I do not offer free or no-obligation sessions for this service!
How much does a mini-intensive session cost?
My fee for a mini-intensive session is £349, which covers a two-hour session, review of your questionnaire and my travel time. This fee is payable prior to starting the session.
Where do life coaching sessions take place?
I will travel to your location. We work face to face. Venue and time can be flexibly arranged to work within your special requirements.